September 28, 2010

The Glimpses of Laguna Beach- Out & About

The other day our tour minds destined us to Laguna Beach. We never thought that we were having such an alluring sight to view only in the 15mnts driving distance from our home. It caught my attention when one of the Orange County magazines awarded it as the best Editor's Choice Beach.
Laguna Beach, located in the southern Orange County, California, is mainly famous as a sea-side resort and artist community. You will just get moved by seeing the wonderful art Exhibitions lined around the beach. We spent a great time in strolling along the boardwalk on the main beach, walking the scenic overlooks of the Heisler Park and wandering through the shops and galleries in the downtown. Around the Beach you will have exiting trails to hike. Your long exploration may bump you into some adventurous caves. You can get a wonderful panoramic view of the whole city and the beach from some countless peaks accessible by the innumerable local hiking trails or you may spend hours mesmerized by the amazing diversity of the beauty of the marine life that surrounds the Laguna Beach. Here are some snaps to enjoy:
Just think how lucky they are, where the brains are getting intoxicated by the three S- Sound, Sight & Smell of the incredible Pacific Ocean.

Here is a proof where animals also cherish the beauty of the nature.


I was quite disappointed not to find a single sea-shell. But the seaweeds really enchanted me by their wild beauty.
Don't miss the creative Car- a proof that Laguna Beach knows to appreciate the artists.
Front of the Artistic Car.
One of my favourites. I wish to be there holding the other hand of my daughter, not behind the lenses and somebody is taking a natural family picture for us. The yacht is the dream may be someday come true.


Due to the cloudy sky we missed the colours of the setting sun. Anyway the cloudy sky also showed how much beautiful it looks and also powerful when it covers the sun.

The snaps are off the Simplicity Photography Challenge: Out & About

34 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Lovely write up...You have an award dear!!

Dr.Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com
www.lovelypriyanka.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautifully captured moments kama! The cars are punk & stylish!
I always love ocean beneath my feet...its a fizzy feelin!

Satrupa said...

Dear Kamalika,

I loved to tour the Laguna Beach with you ..... luv n sand and the sea :)

Your clicks speak volumes ....

Cheers,
Satrupa

http://satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Kamalika
How are you?
Finally I got time to see all the photo feature blogs. I normally read the food blogs very fast..but non-food ones I just keep for involved viewing.
The subjects, the composition and the writings are simply superb...I like all of them.
I will be looking forward to seeing more photo-posts and of course great recipes too.
Bhalo theko

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Kamalika
How are you?
Finally I got time to see all the photo feature blogs. I normally read the food blogs very fast..but non-food ones I just keep for involved viewing.
The subjects, the composition and the writings are simply superb...I like all of them.
I will be looking forward to seeing more photo-posts and of course great recipes too.
Bhalo theko

Fathima said...

nice clicks!

Priya Suresh said...

Beautiful clicks, really pleasant to eyes, love that artistic car, truly amazing..

Sulagna said...

Beautiful post :)

Best Regards
Sulagna
http://e-senseofspicenfragrance-sulagna.blogspot.com/

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

ki bhalore each er ato kache thakis. ami to sara saradin pore thakte pari somdrer kache...

Sushma Mallya said...

Peaceful & very beautfiul place....and of course gorgeous pics too...

MaryMoh said...

Thanks very much for sharing....so beautiful!! I would love to go to such places...lots of sunshine and hot :D Hope you have a great day. MaryMoh at http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com

My Kitchen Antics said...

lovely pics

Swathi said...

Beautiful Pictures Kamalika, A picture with thousand words, you proved it once again.

Shabitha Karthikeyan said...

Lovely pictures !!

PreeOccupied said...

Beautiful captured and narrated. The shore picture is beautiful. You have done a very good job capturing your family standing by the shore. Fingers crossed for your yacht dream.

Satya said...

wow wonderful clicks ...

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Suja Manoj said...

Lovely clicks..shore pictures are really pretty..thanks for sharing dear.

Unknown said...

@Sameena, Thanks dear for sharing the award with me.....and thanks for the comment too...

@Tanvi, You tell the truth..its really a fizzing feeling...thanks..

@Satrupa, Thanks dear..

@Ushnishda, Thanks for the lovely comment..I am glad that you liked it....

@Fatima, Thanks dear..

@Priya,yea the car really caught every body's attention...glad you liked the clicks...

Unknown said...

@Sulanga, Thanks dear...

@Sayantani,Yea its really a grt feeling to have a beach so nearby...but we can hardly enjoy the beaches because of the chilly weather and the water of the pacific ocean is so cold that if you stand in the water for a minute more your feet will become numb in no time...

@Sushma, Thanks dear...The place is truly divine...

@Mary,The place is realy wonderful but not so hot.....

@An Open Book,Thanks dear....

@Swathi, Thanks dear...

@Shabitha, Thanks dear...

@Pree,Thanks pree, lets hope for the best.....

@Satya, thanks dear...

@Suja,Thanks dear....

Ashley Sisk said...

I don't think I've ever been to Laguna Beach but these photos make me want to visit. That was such an interesting car. Thanks for sharing.

Amritha Kalyani said...

Very beautiful pictures.. I love photography... Started liking it very recently.. Your pics are wonderful... really nice blog.. Keep up this great work... :-)Very happy to follow you..

aipi said...

What a lovely collection of pictures !!!.True Eye Candy..Thank you for taking me on the trip with you. It was delightful to read about it all and see the pictures.

US Masala

Uma said...

amazing photography!
waves one is captured so well..

Sarah Naveen said...

i envy you!!!!!
awesome pics...

Indrani said...

lovely post and more lovely snaps, kamalika..thanks for the tour and I would love to see you sometime here in front of the lens, not behind, kemon

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are just wonderful pictures! I love those waves! And the picture of the sand and seashore, what is the orange thing sticking out? It looks like sea glass? I think my favorite may be the car!! Wow! Much of this reminds me of the Beach Boys for some reason. What a marveloue variety, I feel in a way like I've been there now.

Deeba PAB said...

Congrats... you won my business card giveaway for 250 cards from Uprinting. Please mail me you details {email add} at vindee@airtelmail.in so I can get you in touch with my sponsors. Cheers Deeba

Torviewtoronto said...

lovely pictures

pradipwritenow said...

Kamalika
Loved your post. Please keep on writing

Susmita Biswas said...

sundor lekha aar sundar chhobi. Mone hoi labonir jol booker belabhume sobdo sonai theke theke

Jaya M said...

lovely sea beach pictures Kamalika..even I wished you should have at least found one sea-shel..love the family pic..I have a kind of similar picture but without me in there :-)..
hugs and smiles

Angie's Recipes said...

What a beautiful entry! You have taken some stunning pictures!

faith ann raider said...

WOW there is so much here! Thanks you so much for linking up! :)

Joanne said...

All I really know about laguna beach is from that horrendous television show. It really is so very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected