September 20, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday is another event on photography. This is started by the great photographer Asley Sisk. Visit her blog to know more about Photography and Events on Photography. I have become a big fan of her Photography and the way she sees the world behind the lenses. This Scavenger Hunt Sunday event has some rules:
1. Anyone can participate.
2.You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots).
4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button below.  


This week's themes are:
1. Wish or Dream
2. Clean
3. Currency
4. Pair
5. Square
Here are my interpretations:
1. Wish or Dream

I wish to get back my childhood again.
2. Clean
I hate vacuum cleaners as they make a very annoying sound. But cleaning is also an inevitable part of life.

3. Currency
Do I have to give any interpretation at all..

4. Pair
This is one of my favourite snaps. The best pair to me is the reflection or the shadow of an individual. While photographing on my daughter, this snap caught a beautiful glory and perfect example of a pair.
5. Square
I was searching each square object of my house to shoot. Suddenly I got the best squares of my life with which I spent most of the time apart from my family.
Hope you enjoyed the photographs. Thanks for visiting my blog.

30 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful shots - my favorites are your wish/dream and pair shots. Beautiful. So glad you joined.

Satrupa said...

I am floored. This is what we call 'Beauty with Brains'. Your combination of wisdom and aesthetics is superb !!

Keep Rocking Girl !

Cheers,
Satrupa

http://satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Oh, I love the reflection shot as well. Great job, they are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the reflection in the pair shot - fantastic!

Sulagna said...

Wow what beautiful interpretations..Love them !!

Best Regards
Sulagna
http://e-senseofspicenfragrance-sulagna.blogspot.com/

Tanvi said...

Wow...my fav was the pair...what a deep thought kamalika...hugs to you :)

Gouri Guha said...

Kamalika, such beautiful shots. It shows your seriousness in this field...PHOTOGRAPY...
The thoughts are well interpreted.
Very good sharing.

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

pair chobita bhishon sundor hoeche. ami akta notun camera kinechi but yet to use it efficiently. am on a learning mode now :-)

sangeeta said...

Hi this is my first visit and i am so happy to see such beautiful photography.... the pair one is just superb !!!

Priya Suresh said...

My fav click was the pair, soo cute and beautiful..lovely clicks together..

Sushma Mallya said...

wow what beautiful snaps esp of your daughter...too good...am sure you can win the contest...

Santosh Bangar said...

wonderful shot sepcilly ur daughter

My Kitchen Antics said...

The pair one was brilliant...Thats a very interesting photography event to take part in..il see if i can do so next week :)

Uma said...

loved the reflection shot! all are amazing!

Treat and Trick said...

Those are excellent photos but my choice is 'pair'. Good job!

Unknown said...

Thanks all for your inspiring comment..the reflection one is also one of my favourites.....

@Sangeeta & Amy, thanks a lot for visiting my blog....

Pushpa said...

I loved all of them..Awesome..

Pushpa @ simplehomefood.com

Shabitha Karthikeyan said...

Lovely clicks. My favs were the wish or dream and pairs shot. Good going gal !!

Swathi said...

Lovely shots Pair one is awesome.

Namitha said...

Lovely clicks...loved the pair one the most

Nancy E said...

Love all your snaps! : ) Thanks for stopping by.
The Pair shot is just amazing!
Thanks for sharing your world and work!

N

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Gorgeous Snaps Kamalika. I will certainly participate. :)

Joyti said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful post...

Soma said...

Stunning Stunning Stunning. I love your interpretation of the themes and what gorgeous pictures kamalika!! I am just blown away.

Anonymous said...

Wow... They are excellent! :)

Pam said...

Great photos! And I so agree with the vacuum cleaners. I'm a new follower and glad to find your blog. I'll be looking around now.

Angie's Recipes said...

Beautiful clicks!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What wonderful photos. I found the photo of the reflection most appealing. You have a great "eye" and I love to see the world through it. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Unknown said...

Thanks everybody......

Amritha Kalyani said...

I loved your pair shot and the wish/dream shot the best.. your daughter is lovely.. very very nice pictures.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected