January 20, 2013

Bread Roll- My first Guest Post



This one is the first post in this year. So let me first wish you all Happy New Year. Am I late to wish? May be, but since the year started I didn't feel that felicity what I usually felt through the past years. Yes, this year didn't start with a sweet tune, rather with an agitated mind where a kind of helplessness shattered me down. The heart-rending incident in Connecticut, USA and the heinous crime in Delhi, India, just when, everybody was wrapping up the old one and planning to welcome a bright new year with full vigour. Human psychology is a perplexed labyrinth where what takes birth and how it gets acted can't be understood with any kind of meticulous research.  What I can say about me is, I am very very sad, scared and disturbed by the acts of some brainsick persons who are hovering around and can face off any time.
 Ok, now let me give you some good news now. I am much elated to share my first Guest Post for Jagruti and her Blog- Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey. I never thought that my long waited dream would shine so early. And to make my dream come true, I heartily thank JagrutiJagruti's blog surely does not need any introduction, but those who have not visited her space yet, don't waste any minute and go visit her. Her blog is elaborated with exotic vegan dishes. As a person she is too sweet and as a friend she is an asset.
On her request I prepared Bread Roll, which is very easy to make and very tasty too. Mainly the kids will devour it with happy hearted. The best part of it is, one can customize it with lot of variations. Like- to make it non-veg : one can add minced chicken, boiled egg or fish . One can also make the stuffing with lot of boiled veggies etc.
So to check out my Guest Post and the recipe of Bread Roll, please visit  Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey. Don't to tell me how much you liked it.

5 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Saw your guest post at Jag's space, beautiful bread rolls.

Hayley said...

Dear Kamalika
Many many thanks for writing a gueat post for JCO..and lovely and kind words..you will be glad to hear this, we made this lipsmacking bread rolls this afternoon and they were vanished before I take any pics..kids asked me to make again..will make sure I hide few and take pics..:)

Swathi said...

Delicious bread rolls kamalika , Yes it is really hard to think about both incidents took place in two corners of world.

divya said...

yum yum here.....tempting clicks...

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

Looks very delicious...yumm

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected