April 8, 2010

Flower Collection- Part II

For winter's rains and ruins are over,
And all the season of snows and sins;
The days dividing lover and lover,
The light that loses, the night that wins;
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,
And in green underwood and cover
Blossom by blossom the spring begins.

-By Algernon Charles Swinburne (1837–1909)
Atalanta in Calydon (1865)

After admiring the first part of my Flower collection, many of my friends thought that the flowers are from my own garden. If I think that the world is my garden, then obviously they are from my garden. But the credit is not mine. Flowers are one of the most dulcet beauties that God has ever made. It is well said that Earth laughs in flowers. Thanks to the almighty gardener who gave me a chance to cherish the utmost beauty and take the pride through my clicks. This colourful fest is going around me, right now where I am staying. Just stepping out of my doorstep I become a part of this heavenly beauty where each and every corner of the earth is singing the mating song of Spring and Summer and what I witness, is infront of you.


16 comments:

divya said...

really nice pictures and enjoyed seeing this wonderful flowers..thanks for sharing with us...

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Hy Kamalika,

Its a treat for eyes and I got refreshed like anything in this cool morning...rite now, I am drooling here...without having the intention to move off from this site...Awesome clicks...WOWWWW!

Sushma Mallya said...

Though its not from your garden, your clicks are just amazing and very beautiful...looks so real...just so gorgeous,love flowers

Ana Powell said...

Really beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing with us.
I must go in my garden to take a few photos x

Priya Suresh said...

Wat a treat!! thanks for sharing these beautiful clicks dear..

SathyaSridhar said...

Hey Kamali,,, you are great dear simply superb all flowers loooks cute n beautiful looks fresh..i like all the flowers esp the 3rd from bottom really eye catching dear that red colour woow i dont find words to explain that flowers beauty,,,perfect dear Kamali thanksssss for giving cooool n pleasant pics to the eyes dear.

Cool Lassi(e) said...

As much as I love flowers, spring isn't my favorite season due to the Pollen Allergy.:(. Flowers look splendid. Check my "Flower Power" Tag when you have time..I have some posts on flowers too

Unknown said...

Hey Kamalika,,all are amazing clicks....loved all the flowers and pix...

Unknown said...

Hey Kamalika,,all are amazing clicks....loved all the flowers and pix...

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Wow such a beautiful collection of flowers, real feast to the eyes and must thank you for showing us this remarkable pictures.

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Kamalika
Simply superb...ki camera use karo tumi?

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for admiring my collection..have lot more..will post sooner or later....

PranisKitchen said...

very beautiful pictures..good job dear..really enjoyed watching it.super colors and nice shot

s said...

incredible pics..
pl visit my blog to collect an award I have for u!

Miriam Korula said...

Kamalika...it doesn't matter if they aren't from your garden...they still look beautiful and your snaps make them look so lively. Plus anyone paying so much attention to them deserves a lot of credit...i love flowers n' plants too...:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! I love taking pictures of flowers too.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected