April 9, 2010

My first experiment on Chocolates and Awards

Long back I made these chocolates and a draft but totally forgotten to post it. Now when today tallying out my post list, I bumped with this draft. So here are some chocolaty treat I would like to share with you all with few awards. Yummy Team, from Yummy o Yummy, and Sathya from Samayal Corner shared a bundle of wonderful awards with me. I am really feeling very honoured and  overwhelmed with gratitude. Both these blogs are creatively enriched and a library of delectable and gorgeous recipes. I wish their blogs may shower with endless awards and appreciation. Like Sathya, I would also like and love to share these awards with all my well wisher and supportive blogger friends, who make my day a new day with their lovely and inspiring comments on my each post. All of you enjoy the Chocolates and Candies made by me. The recipe will be following in my next post. [You will find out the awards on the right hand side column of this blog under the Award head].


16 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Woww cute candies and pretty chocolate bunnies...am drooling!!

Namitha said...

If my son sees the bunny he'll ask me to get it from the screen..lol..everything looks pretty and cute :-)

Dinners and Dreams said...

Beautiful chocolate bunnies and beautiful blog.

Manju said...

That is some talent, I must say!

And good to know you name finally! :)

Arthi said...

Wow,Very nice chocolates. It's simply beautiful. Seriously you've got lot of patience to make it this perfect. Very nice job. Thanks for sharing. Again love ur candies.

Kuntala said...

Kamalika, durdanto. tumi to riitimoto shilpi!!

Meena said...

love the presentation...beautiful.

My Kitchen Antics said...

You are seriously talented...very inspiring, I must say!
Loved the flower pics as well...

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your chocolates are very beautiful. This is my first visit to your blog. I found it by chance but will be back often to see what you've been cooking. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Sunitha said...

Thats a bundle of creativity rolled out into pretty critters. Simply great!

Unknown said...

WOW!! They look perfect!! Kudos to you..

Miriam Korula said...

K...wow..they look so perfect...i'm just dying to see the recipe...:D...really a job well done....kudos to you...

PranisKitchen said...

Dear kamalika
some awards are waiting for u at my blog..Please stop by to collect them

Sushma Mallya said...

Very tempting pictures, loved all the cute candies and chocolates, yum yum...i dont know how i missed such a yummy post, didnt get your blog update in mine , may be thats y....

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot everybody for ur lovely comments.....

Barbara Bakes said...

Congratulations on your awards. Looks like you had so much fun making chocolates!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected