March 25, 2010

My First Awards

Yesterday when I opened my mail box, I was hardly on the verge to believe on my eyes. I was showered by a bundle of awards by N S of the feastinthekitchen.blogspot.com. I was so thrilled that I didn’t know how to react.

I first joined the blogosphere, that’s a couple of years back, only to savour the craze about the blog world. Then I had a long gap and discontinuation. Again I rejoined this sphere last month with a new tune and a new outlook. Before, the blog for me was just a place where I could post few of my hidden creative thoughts, nurturing all alone within myself, but now, I found that blogging is a place where you can get a recognition, get acquainted with so many talented and creative personalities, and breeding your talents and creativity as well.
The day I actively step in this spree, I get surprised and totally tuned, seeing the bunch of colourful blogs, bloom like a fresh rare flower. Each blog is a small proud world, depicting the beauty of the owner’s inner I. Creatively rich, literarily enriched; each and every blog deserves round of applause. I too wanted to be the part of their creative world; I too wanted to be awarded with those lovely blog awards. Now, here I am, entered the world and each and every day getting acquainted with so many talented bloggers. Just with the hope and fingers crossed, I waited for the day when my day will come and I would proudly publish a post on receiving awards. Not to wait so long my day has come at last, the day for which I desired so much, though it’s just the beginning of my journey.



First of all I would like to thank N S, who shared the awards with me and I wish she should get more awards and fame in the blogosphere. Now it’s my turn to share these awards with my fellow bloggers. I would like and love to share these awards with-
1.  Sayatani, who from her childhood is blessed with an outstanding creativity and talents and if you visit her blog, you will see that each of her post is a master piece of her beaut talent. One of my childhood good friends, her blog inspired me a lot to open my eyes about what the blog world actually is.
2. Next is Sushma, she is the one who from the beginning encouraged me with her regular feedbacks on my each post. Wonderful by nature is also an owner of a very colourful and creative blog.
3. Then, to Sharmilee, from whom I learned a lot about food photography and how to make my blog more attractive.
4. Then, of course Tina, one of the sweetest bloggers till I met, who called me DEAR in our first interaction.
5. Next, Priya and Divya need no Introduction, one of the most active and regular bloggers encourage me too with their expert comments.
6. Next Sarah, a wonderful cook and food photographer who would just within a second steal your heart with her delectable dishes.
7. Next, Indrani newly made blogger and Bengali friend, is too a super cook.

8. Mary, is the one, in whose blog I first introduced that condense milk can be made at home. All her wonderful recipes will just make u drooled.

9. Pradhu, one of my favourites, whose creative style of presenting a dish make overwhelmed.
10. Last but not the least An Open Book, Vrinda, Aruna, Super Chef ,Uma are also my new fellow bloggers who really deserve to be awarded.




My heartiest warm regards and best wishes to all of you for encouraging and inspiring me. I humbly welcome you all to visit my blog regularly and keep me telling that you all there to support me and encourage me. Here I am giving you all a virtual treat with my recently made Chocolate Cake. Hope you all would enjoy it till the last bite. The recipe of the Chocolate Cake is following in my next post.

NOTE:-

The winner, please

Put the logo in your post or blog
Pass on to atleast 12 bloggers
Link the blogger in your post
Let them know they have received this award
Share the love and link to the person from whom you have received the award

24 comments:

Cooking Foodie said...

Hey... you deserve the awards!

Oh and I updated my khatta dhokla post with info about the flour!

ARUNA said...

Congrats dear and tx so much for sharing those awards with me!!
Waiting for ur choc cake post!!

Sarah Naveen said...

Congrats dear on ur award shower....and ofcourse for the sweet words...
That cake looks awesome...dfntly a virtual treat..

Latha said...

Congrats on your award!

Chocolate cake looks divine.

Padhu Sankar said...

Congrats on your award.
Cake looks fabulous

MyExperimentsWithFood said...

Thank you for your nice words. Congrats on your awards. Chocolate cake pic looks lovely.

Sushma Mallya said...

congraz on your 1st set of awards, u deserve much more for your lovely blog and am sure lots more are coming your way...and thanks so much for your lovely words for me,really means a lot and thanks a lot for passing it on to me as well....chocolate cake looks rich and so yummy...

Tina said...

Congraaaats dear..U r so sweet. Thanks a lot for remembering me...

Indrani said...

Hearty congrats on your awards and thanks for sharing those with me..I'm so glad to know you and your lovely blog, I'm now addicted to ur writing..u write so well..carry on, dear..u surely made my day today

Srividhya Ravikumar said...

haii.. congrats for your award. great recipes. pls visit my site when you have time..

SathyaSridhar said...

Congrats on ur awards !!! dear.you got nice space with delicious recipes.Choc cake looks soo perfect n tempting.thanks for sharing dear,,take care n keep on smiling.like ur blog n m following u dear.

Priya Suresh said...

Oh SS, thats so nice of u for ur kind words towards us...So sweet..congrats on ur award..

My Kitchen Antics said...

Thank you so much for passing on the awards..

Vrinda said...

Congrats on ur wards n thanx for thinking of me...keep rocking

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot all of u....ur support, encouragement and love are the boosters for me....so always be there and be my inspiration.....

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me dear. How are you doin?

Unknown said...

@Divya, Thanks dear...am doing well.....thanks for ur concern...

Uma said...

Congrats Silence Sings. May you have many more in future.
Tempting Chocolate cake to celebrate your awards.
Thanks for considering me for an award.

Miriam Korula said...

hi silence sings...congrats on the awards...i got my first award recently n' felt elated too...may you have many more...like you my profile was created 2years ago...but have been active only recently...now that i have started...i just love the feeling...:)..kudos to you n' the interesting blog you have here...

Unknown said...

@Uma And miri goes phishing! , for the lovely comments...

Manju said...

Congrats on the awards!! and thanks for passing them to me :)

Biren said...

Congrats on the awards!

Unknown said...

@Superchef, U r welcome dear....

@Biren, Thanks dear.....

GayathriRaj said...

Hey Im new to blogging and im very much attracted by the name of your blog.. Its very nice.. and i liked your blog and want to follow too.... Nice to meet you Kamalika... And you really deserve these awards...:)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected