January 3, 2016

#Easyrecipe - Baked Chicken Petit Cups

The holiday season was gone in a wink. Back to the routine life again. The season of the jingle bells, fancying around with the festive mood, the illuminated road sides all joined together to celebrate the end of a year and to welcome another new year. The last year went away to me in a fraction of moment. I have seen lots of ups and down this year and never wish to have this kind of year in my life again. But on the sweet note, last year blessed me my second princess who came to our life like a ray of hope. I must mention that I was able to overcome my pregnancy period fighting with all the odd situations because of the constant support and care of the elder princess and the man. I wish this year should bring us and everybody all the happiness and joy and prove a memorable one with all positive notes. 
                 As promised, I am here again with another #easyrecipe that can be done in all most no time. Very healthy and it is a kid's delight. Me and my daughter often enjoy it mostly when the man is on his office tours and we have to snuggle in a one pot meal.
Ingredients:
{Yields to 6 to 8 cups}
Minced Chicken 200grm
Grated carrot: 1 big
Blanched chopped Spinach - 1 cup (Water thoroughly squeezed)
Grated Cheese- 1 cup (more or less) {I used Amul}
Tomato - 1 small, sliced
Sweet Chili Sauce - 1 tspn
Italian seasoning - 1/2 tspn
Salt and pepper as per taste
Cornflour: 1 - 2 tspn (optional)
Method:
1. Take a muffin pan. Grease it oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients except the Cheese, Carrot and tomato.
3. If you feel the mixer is too soft then add cornflour (As per requirement).
4. Take a small portion of the mixture and put in the muffin cups. Press the mixture and give the impression of a cup.
5. Fill the other cavitities in the same way.
6. Now fille the cups with carrot and cheese and top it with a slice of tomato.
7. Bake at 200 degree C for 20 to 30 minutes.
8. Serve hot with some desired dip.
Note:
One can use other vegetables too for the mixture and for the filling.  


Wish you all a happy and Prosperous new year.



No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected