July 14, 2010

Back Again

Ah, a long gap......Last three months almost without any post is really a great gap. This is how time flies. You never know how time swings so fast and you keep on grudging that time is not moving. Every day before I retired to bed I used to visit my blog and my other fellow bloggers but I didn’t have enough time to leave a comment on each and everybody’s new post. Sometimes I like to enjoy this kind of hibernating state. Though I know there are hardly a few people who will look for me or think of me. But still this gives my heart a kind of peace to become inactive for a long time from the world which I cherish so much. On the other hand when you get a disruption it’s very difficult to set your mind to resume it again. That’s what happened to me. The first month I was really too busy to blog. The following next month I enjoyed my dormant state and this last month went by boosting myself to blog again. Today in this Sunday morning, when the regular weekend wakeup times are usually late, my sleep left me at 5.30am in the morning and made me too irritated to lay down with the opened eyes. It was too early to go for a walk, so I took my second love on my lap (my laptop), a frozen yoghurt and my mind automatically switched to engender my blog alive again. So friends, here I am once again. May be my comments missed your posts but I didn’t missed your posts. So please help me again with all your inspirational and encouraging feedbacks to walk with you all and your talents with my small world.

Happy Blogging!!!!



-->

27 comments:

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Kamalika
welcome back and post some great recipes before you vanish again
Have a nice week ahead

Deepanjana said...

Hi Kamalika! Welcome back. I had been away for than a month myself and as you said time really flies.
C'mon get on with your posts, we can't wait any longer!

Priya Suresh said...

Welcome back dear, glad to see u..

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

great to get to back. hope everything at your end is fine.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Hy Kamalika,

Welcome back. We missed you and your lovely posts too...
Hope to c u more...!

Uma said...

Hey Kamalika!
good to see you back!
glad that you are no longer hibernating..
Happy Blogging!

Suja Manoj said...

Hi Kamalika, so happy to see you back and as you said fresh and with lots of energy...looking forward for your yummy and mouthwatering recipes.

Swathi said...

Welcomeback with bang

Unknown said...

Dear all, glad to see you again. Ah, feeling so relaxed that you have not forgotten me.....I am so happy....Thanks a lot for encouraging me....Happy Blogging...

Sushma Mallya said...

Hi kamalika, how are you doing? its so nice & so happy to see you back,Really missed you and your yummy posts, looking forward to see many of your posts.... was really happy to see your lovely comment too...

MyExperimentsWithFood said...

Dear Kamalika, welcome back. Hope to get more recipes from you and nice to hear that everything was fine with you.

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

welcome dearie....how hv u been...glad to c u back with a full swing and wonderful recipes...

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Welcome back dear, can't wait to see your yummy post...

Sarah Naveen said...

Good to see you back dear..

Panchpakwan said...

Welcome back dear..How are you doing?
I was so gald to see your comment on my blog..Hope to see many more wonderful recipes and posts from you...:)

Soma said...

Welcome back Kamalika! waiting to see some nice ones :0)
hugs

Ana Powell said...

Hello my dear
I am really glad you are well and back again.
Awesome, looking forward to see your work.
Wishing you a great week ♥

PranisKitchen said...

hello kamalika.. happy to see u back to blogging.. i was thinking what happened to silence sing is so silent.Anyway eagerly waiting to see ur recipes...enjoy da..

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Good to see you back. Now eagerly waiting for your yummy post :-)

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

My Kitchen Antics said...

sooo nice 2 see you back..i did drop by a few times and wanted 2 write in and ask if everything was fine...but then... ya i get what you are saying..we all go into this comfort zone some time or the other and love it :)
Hope 2 see some kick ass recipes...

Kuntala said...

aha Kamalika, tomar emon sundor chhutir kotha shune amari lobh hochhe. shudhu cheye dekhar ekta mosto sukh achhe. tobe tomar blog e roj niyom kore ghurte esechhi je setao thik. anyways, tomar ichhemoto abar post kora shuru koro......

Jaya M said...

Kamalika,

khob bhalo laglo tumake abaar blogging korte dekhe :-)..welcome back ..
hugs and smiles

Mary Bergfeld said...

Welcome back! it's good to know you'll be posting again. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Unknown said...

Dear all thanks again for the wonderful welcome notes......I am really to happy to meet you all again....

arthi said...

welcome back Kamalika!!

Biren said...

Hey Kamalika, it is good to have you back. Miss your cheerful presence at my blog.

MaryMoh said...

Hi Kamalika, welcome back. Trust you are fine. Keep smiling! :D

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected