February 10, 2010

It has become a long gap to blog, more than a year. I have few lame excuses of not blogging. But let them keep aside and let me share with you only the main excuse of my detachment from the blogger.com. In between the gap I have given birth to an E-Magazine, named Déjà Vu, with the help of some of my good friends.

By nature, I am a dreamer, a bit lazy and always need an inspiration to boost me up. The publication of the 4 Editions of Déjà Vu put an indescribable success in my life, in my innersole. Though not in the professional world so much, in my own life progress book the birth of the Magazine inscribed a new meaning and a new way to live life. During that time I was kind of running through a frustrating stage. A busy motherhood, not a single second to spend for myself, all the time busy in the household chores, all these made me mad to do something or anything only to enlighten my inner being. And one morning suddenly the journey of Déjà Vu started.

After the 4th publication of Déjà Vu, we have to stop the continuation of our magazine due to the lack of integration of our community members and my bohemian shifts from this place to that place. So again am back to blog, and once again trying to resume the continuation of the Magazine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Nice space here.

Unknown said...

Thanks to you too Divya, for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected